Increase the traffic your website
by over 200% by using our
exclusive SEO services
Our 6 step process below
As Featured In
My SEO Services are NOT suitable for you if:
- You aren’t willing to invest a little money to build a long term reliable term of generating leads
- You want to be trained to do internet marketing in-house.
- You are looking for the cheapest provider not the best
- Your can't act on information and unwilling to take on advise
- You are already in a Niche or location where I’m ranking another company. I only accept one client in a given market, per city. Apply for a discovery session to find out if your slot is still open.
My 6 steps I go to for every project that moves rankings (100% Whitehat)
Onsite Review and Technical Audit
I’ve consulted to multiple SEO agencies and high profile SEO Companies and this crucial aspect is always overlooked – at least too my standard.
In-depth Keyword Research
Buyer intent is what makes a keyword valuable. I have access to the latest data and tools which enable me to cherry pick the best keywords to go after thus ensuring Return on Investment (ROI)
If your business is not currently ranking than someone else’s business is – and more importantly there is a reason why those businesses rank. My Competitor analysis reveals all the pieces of the puzzle and enables me to create a winning SEO Campaign.
Link Audit and Detoxing
Let’s face it - Google is the Judge, Jury and Executioner. They alone decide how your site ranks and it pays to confirm to their terms of service. Link Auditing and Detoxing is an integral part of my process so you remain in their good books and fully reap the benefits of my work.
Content Creation and Link Outreach
You know what they say: Content is King. Google in multiple blogposts and videos has consistently said good content is good for SEO and that’s for a good reason. Good content fulfills a need in the market and Googles aim is to connect people who want a need fulfilled to those who prove they can fulfill it.
Monitoring and Reporting
Scheduled monitoring and reporting is a keystone of my process because as Peter Drucker said, “If you can't measure it, you can't improve it.”